There are many times in life when the words “don’t panic” cause more panic. And when a warning light comes on our dashboard and won’t turn off, our interior panic light comes on.
And when we have no clue what the lights even mean, there is even more panic rushing through our veins. And not knowing what the warning lights are straight away can lead to an even more expensive auto repair.
That is why these are the answers to the questions you may have about your dashboard warning lights:
- Rear fog light: this light comes on when the driver turns on the fog beams.
- Brake system alert: this light means there is a low brake fluid level and automotive repairs in Auckland are an absolute must to see if there are any issues, leaks or low brake linings.
- Temperature warning light: this light warns the driver that the engine may be overheating. This is the part where you pull over and let the engine cool down.
- Battery warning: this light means that something is wrong with your battery. Head down to your trusted auto shop to get this checked out.
- Oil pressure warning: this light will come on when the oil pressure sensor recognizes low oil pressure. Turn off the engine immediately to avoid severe damage to your engine and then check the oil level to see if there is enough in the engine.
- ABS warning light: this light will appear when there is a problem in the ABS braking system. Getting a car repair service in Auckland will make sure the light doesn’t come back on.
- Engine management light: this light will come on when there is a problem with the engine.
- Bulb failure: this light means there is a problem with one or more of the vehicle’s blulbs. A motor electrician can sort this out for you.
- ESP/BAS light: this is kind of like the ABS light but this lets the driver know that there may be a problem with the Electronic Stability Program technology.
- Also, you can know more about getting your car lights right by clicking here.
Seeking Help When Automotive’s Dashboard Light is On
There are many auto shops that can help you get rid of those pesky warning lights glistening on your dashboard. And one in particular is Auto Connection. At Auto Connection we don’t believe in charging our customers unreasonable prices. A thorough repair should not have to cost you millions.
That’s why at Auto Connection we have a few deals going on that will help you get the repair your vehicle needs at a low price:
- Double Deal: a WOF and a service for $99
- Awesome Foursome Deal: a WOF, service, full body wash and vacuum for $139
- Half Price Deal: a WOF for $22
During our thorough services we will check every nook and cranny of your vehicle and make sure that it is safe for you to drive on the road. And if your vehicle is not yet safe to be on the road, our highly experienced and diligant workers will perform an auto repair. Your safety is key and we care about you and your vehicle.
Finding a car repair service in Auckland should not have to be worth panicking about. And when you choose us at Auto Connection, those famous words “don’t panic” won’t cause you any panic at all and your interior panic light can stay switched off.