PROPOSAL FOR SERVICES
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
Our goal is to provide you with an exceptional level of experience and outstanding customer service when we undertake all automotive repair work and maintenance on your vehicle. Our team of highly qualified and dedicated team of automotive experts are 100% committed to looking after your vehicle for the time that it is with us. We will be carrying out various automotive services to ensure you drive away happy and most importantly, safe. These services are offered at very competitive prices as we aim to provide you with an amazing result while simultaneously saving you money. Because we value our relationship with you as our customer, our main goal is to ensure that you, as well as other road users are kept as safe as possible while you are travelling on New Zealand’s busy roads. Because this is paramount to our longevity as a business and your safety as a road user, we will adhere to all the rules and regulations imposed by the Lands Transport Authority. Auto Connection in conjunction with MTA assurance, guarantees our workmanship. As the client, if you feel something is not quite right, you have the right to come back to us so that we may reassess our work. Our intention is to have you back on the road as soon as possible as we understand that your time as our customer is valuable.
OUR CORE OBJECTIVES
With regards to the services that we will be providing to you, we feel it is important to outline our 3 Core Objectives. In highlighting our objectives, Auto Connection’s wishes to emphasize the level and quality at which we will be performing our duties to you. These objectives are stipulated below:
- Transparency – We will remain fully transparent in all our dealings with you as our customer. This means that we will only perform work that is essential to the ongoing safety and performance of your vehicle. We will call you prior to the removal of parts from your vehicle and we will present our findings to you when you return to collect your vehicle.
- Guaranteed completion of work – All our staff onsite have NZQA recognized qualifications. We fully adhere to New Zealand’s framework for working standards and we will fully guarantee our services performed for you.
- Reasonable and fair pricing – All our prices are reflective of current rates in our industry. Our suppliers provide us with high-quality parts at prices that are reflective of going market rates. Our rates are fair, honest, and transparent and we will still aim to provide competitive prices to you.
OUR GOAL – WHAT WE WILL PROVIDE TO YOU AS OUR CUSTOMER
There are hundreds of Automotive repair workshops around. What makes us different is that we will strictly adhere to the following criteria to fulfill on our goal of providing you will outstanding customer service and exceptional workmanship. To achieve this, we will do the following:
- Provide outstanding customer service – It all starts with a smile and a can-do attitude. At Auto Connection, we treat all our clients with the utmost respect and courtesy at all times.
- Explain the problem and the solution – Our workshop utilizes high tech computer programs to ascertain where potential problems may lie. We will also educate our customers where possible. We actively discuss our findings and our solutions, so that you can better understand your vehicle and what may need to corrected.
- Reminders – We understand that WOF expiries and dates of service are easy to forget at the best of times. At Auto Connection, we make it our responsibility to remind you. We will also prepare a date for you to come and see us for your new service or WOF inspection. We are also happy to provide you with a loan car if the work required will take longer than originally anticipated. We can also take you to your place of work or residence if required.
Your Business has a strong reputation for quality customer service. To meet your deadlines and targets, your proactive team must be able to travel from A to B with minimal time wastage. In order to reach your target safely and promptly, your vehicles must be in peak condition. As your automotive experts, Auto Connection Penrose will take responsibility to maintain your vehicle to the highest level possible.
At Auto Connection, we will pick up your vehicles, give them the best service possible, and return them to you at no cost. This means you can focus on other more important matters while we handle the rest. We can also offer you a free car wash and clean as a reward of choosing to do business with us.
OUR EXECUTION STRATEGY
Our execution strategy incorporates proven methodologies, extremely qualified personnel, and a highly responsive approach to managing what we deliver. The following is a description of our project methods. These include how the project will be developed, a proposed timeline for completion of key initiatives, and reasons for why we suggest developing the project as outlined.
As mentioned earlier, the technical knowledge within our team of experts is exceptional. Our technicians have gained recognized New Zealand qualifications as well as overseas experience. Therefore, they are experts in solving problematic situations that may arise. Also, we have equipped state-of-the-art tools as well as diagnostic scanning devices. Hence, most of today’s motor vehicles are equipped with heavy electronic and computer guided circuits. A small issue at this level can prove largely problematic. Therefore, innovative electronic diagnostic tools are the most effective method when identifying problems and rectifying them accordingly.
The collective knowledge of everyone in our team is the most reliable resource available. Through our individual and collective expertise, we can then carry out the work required. Because of this, we have the necessary skills required to operate our tools and systems effectively.
Secondly, the skills and knowledge mentioned prior will allow us to deliver the best possible outcome for you in the shortest amount of time.
Thirdly, our diversity of workmanship. We provide automotive services for minor issues and work right through to major repairs. We also provide electrical repairs, wheels, tyres, wheel alignment, panel and paint, accident and insurance claims, modifications, and car detailing. These are the reasons why Auto Connection in Penrose is your one stop automotive shop.
SERVICE COMPARISON CHART
|Check battery condition / terminals / top-up||✓||✓|
|Check engine coolant level and condition||✓||✓|
|Change engine coolant (antifreeze)||✓|
|Top-up windscreen washer fluid||✓||✓|
|Check brake and clutch fluid||✓||✓|
|Change brake and clutch fluid||✓|
|Check power steering fluid||✓||✓|
|Change engine oil||✓||✓|
|Change oil filter||✓||✓|
|Check gear box and diff oils||✓|
|Check auto trans fluid (if equipped)||✓||✓|
|Check condition of fuel and coolant hoses||✓|
|Check for oil leaks||✓||✓|
|Check condition of all drive belts||✓||✓|
|Check cam belt replacement history||✓|
|Check air filter||✓||✓|
|Replace air filter||✓|
|Vacuum and wash||✓|
|Full Tune Up Covering:|
|Check/replace spark plugs||✓|
|Engine check/ Scan||✓|
|Check brake operation, visually inspect discs||✓||✓|
|Check parking brake operation||✓||✓|
|Check clean and adjust brakes (when removed)||✓|
|Check/adjust park brake||✓|
|Check brake cylinders and callipers||✓|
|Check CV. and steering boots||✓||✓|
|Check steering for wear||✓||✓|
|Check shock absorber condition||✓||✓|
|Check all suspension for wear||✓||✓|
|Repack front and rear wheel bearings||✓|
|Check operation of all lights and controls||✓||✓|
|Check wiper blades||✓||✓|
|Lubricate door hinges||✓|
|Check tyre pressure and condition||✓||✓|
|Check engine performance||✓||✓|
|Check steering operation||✓||✓|
|Check brake operation||✓||✓|
We look forward to working with you and supporting your efforts to improve the standard of your vehicles. We are confident that we can meet any challenges ahead, and we look forward to working with you so that we can deliver an exceptional automotive solution to you.
If you have questions on this proposal, feel free to contact Ranga Sumanasekera by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning us on 021 102 6153. We will be in touch with you in a week to arrange a follow-up conversation with regards to this proposal.
Thank you for considering our services and we look forward to working with you soon,
CEO, Auto Connection